Family Services of Warren County is currently hiring for the following position(s):
Posting Date: 5-17-19
The Executive Director of Family Services of Warren would lead the staff of therapist and administrative staff to fulfill the mission of “Empowering individuals, children and families to seek their greatest potential by offering innovative and holistic healing through professional counseling.” Family Services of Warren is a 501(c)3 nonprofit corporation that provides both mental health and substance abuse treatment with a focus on trauma informed care. The Executive Director would be responsible for day to day management and oversight of all aspects of the agency including, but not limited to supporting and promoting the organization’s mission, operations management, fiscal viability including a strong emphasis on fundraising, and interaction with board.
Looking for a candidate with the following qualifications and experience:
- Preferred Master’s Degree in field of Behavioral Health and/or Human Services as related to medicine, chemical dependency, psychology, social work, counseling, nursing with a specialty in nursing/health administration, nursing/counseling education or clinical specialty in the human services, public administration, business management or other related field AND 2 years of experience in a human service agency which includes supervision of others, direct service and program planning
- Bachelor’s Degree in above fields with 3+ years of experience in a human service agency which includes supervision of others, direct service and program planning
- Strong interpersonal skills to adapt and empathize with others to maintain a strong connection with colleagues, clients, and stakeholders
- Oversee clinical needs and provide oversight as needed
- Self-starter that can attend to multiple projects at one time with ability to prioritize projects as needed
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive concerns within the agency
- Ability to understand, comply with, and maintain regulatory needs related to the Behavioral Health field throughout the agency for required inspections, audits, and evaluations
Additional Position Information:
- Hours: Full time 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday with ability to work occasional evenings and weekends depending on agency need
- Salary: to be negotiated based on experience
- Benefits: Health Insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, IRA
For Confidential Consideration please send resume to: EDFSWC@gmail.com
- Board Governance:
- Responsible for leading Family Services of Warren County in a manner that supports and guides the organization’s mission.
- Responsible for communicating effectively with the Board and providing, in a timely and accurate manner, all information necessary for the Board to function properly and to make informed decisions.
- The Executive Director reports directly to the Board of Directors.
- Performance of the Executive director will be reviewed by the Board of Directors at least annually.
- Financial Performance and Viability:
- Responsible for the fiscal integrity of Family Services of Warren County, to include submission to the Board of a proposed annual budget and monthly financial statements, which accurately reflect the financial condition of the organization.
- Responsible for fiscal management that generally anticipates operating within the approved budget, ensures maximum resource utilization, and maintenance of the organization in a positive financial position.
- Responsible for fundraising and developing other resources necessary to support Family Services of Warren County’s mission.
- Ensures that an annual independent audit is conducted and reported to the Board of Directors.
- Maintains official tax and financial records and documents to comply with regulations and related reporting requirements.
- Evaluates how well program goals and objectives are met and makes recommendations to modify or terminate programs that do not meet or exceed established goals.
- Organization Mission and Strategy:
- Responsible for implementation of Family Services of Warren County’s programs that carry out the organization’s mission.
- Responsible for strategic planning to ensure that Family Services of Warren County can successfully fulfill its Mission into the future.
- Be active and visible in the community by working closely with other professional, civic and private organizations.
- Maintains a working knowledge of significant developments and trends in the behavioral health community and related fields.
- Organization Operations:
- Responsible and effective administration of Family Services of Warren County operations, including all areas of Human Resources and management.
- Responsible for the hiring and retention of competent, qualified staff.
- Establishes and maintains an effective employee relationship strategy, including ongoing evaluations of employees performances
- Ability to understand, comply, and maintain regulatory needs throughout the agency for required inspections, audits, and evaluations for all behavioral services provided by the agency.
- Establishes a fair and competitive compensation program
- Promotes employee professional development.
- Responsible for signing all notes, agreements, and other instruments made and entered into and on behalf of the organization.
- Other Duties as assigned by the Board or Directors.